Sunday, January 27, 2008

New Business!!

Well, I'm jumping into business again!

With prices of almost everything rising faster than we can keep track, I've decided to become a Dealer/Distributor with MAGICKIDS USA. This is a company that buys up kids' clothing in huge lots and sells them at drastically reduced prices. The prices are excellent, usually between 50-70% less than in the stores.You can select clothing by brand name or by category. There is a full money-back guarantee for all purchases you're not happy with, or if you find the item for less money anywhere else...how cool is that!

For those of you who buy children's clothing, please check out www.magickidsusa.com and mention discount code MK50532 to get the discounted prices. I have no contact at any time with whoever buys, it's all done from the company on computer. So, go look...please :)

In other news, it's snowing again here..just gorgeous!

I've been so taken up with the political news, caucuses and such. I went to the caucus here in Nevada and it was a new and interesting experience...so glad to hear that Linda, Jamie and Jim did also. Lori tells me that Jamie will be a delegate...go Jamie!! Although we're for different candidates and even parties, I think it's fabulous that we're getting involved...this should be a crazy time from here until November :)

Chelsea, your trip sounded wonderful! Used to love those cable cars...your picture in the little hat is adorable.

Back to clearing snow.....don't forget to check out the website...it's a win-win.

6 comments:

Linda (Mom, Gramma, Aunt) said...

Sounds cool, I'll check it out. I'm jealous you have snow.

Love ya

Jeremy and Sarah said...

that is cool!! what do you do fir them? enjoy the snow!!

Jeremy and Sarah said...

or for them...sorry

Betty Brackett said...

I'll send you a separate email, Sarah...thanks for asking :) It's snowing REALLY hard now,,,so beautiful!

Justin and Amy said...

I don't know if I have the same appreciation for the snow you have, Gramma. To me, it just mans being scared to drive to work, and 30 ansy 5th graders that have to stay inside all day because it's so cold. But it is pretty from inside, when you don't have to drive in it or be trapped indoors with hyper 10 year olds:) That new business sounds fun. We'll have to check it out.

Betty Brackett said...

Oh Amy, I do feel your pain! Please drive carefully honey....I pretty much stay hibernated when it's like this...a couple of trips to the back yard with the dogs, and then enjoying the picture postcard scenery from my cozy kitchen :) I can't even imagine how tough it must be with the kids at school...they're probably all wanting to go out and make snow angels, right?