Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Fathers' Day!!!!

Wishing all of you Fathers a wonderful day, being pampered and adored by all present.

We had a lovely "meet baby Jane" day on Friday. She's so adorable. Devyn and Michael are just the sweetest little new parents...look like they've been at it for a long time. Wendy and her girls, John and I all went to Lori's for the meeting. Jim grilled up tasty franks and burgers,and the afternoon was just so nice. I loved it!

Baby Jane in Grandma's arms...sweet sweet..


Lovin' all those new faces..








And here's one from a couple of months ago when Chelsea and family were visiting...little Cora with Uncle Jim, marveling at bubbles in the back yard.



I hope you're all enjoying this lovely weekend with Dads, about-to-be Dads,and about to be Dads again. Love you all....

4 comments:

Linda (Mom, Gramma, Aunt) said...

Darling pictures for sure. I still am amazed that Devyn looks so much like Reese Witherspoon...is that her name? Also the picture that is hidden of Amy & Caden, if you click on it you can see little Carly, how did you manage that trick?

Linda (Mom, Gramma, Aunt) said...

I just realized that was Brooke, not Amy. I was wondering why she was wearing glasses. I guess I don't see family enough.

Betty Brackett said...

Devyn has always reminded me of Drew Barrymore....don't see Reese W.

Linda (Mom, Gramma, Aunt) said...

lol thats who I meant, I'm an idiot. :) but you all love me anyway